The Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors is comprised of five members who have been elected by the membership to serve on the Board. The Board appoints members from the Board to serve as Board officers. The Board of Directors meets the third Monday of each month in the community clubhouse at 2001 Pembroke Crescent West at 6 pm. All members are invited to attend. The Board normally has a public open session, then goes into closed executive session. The annual membership meeting is the third Tuesday of September each year. Members are elected to serve on the Board at this important meeting. The minutes of the meetings are published in the Highleah Highlights, the newsletter for the cooperative.
- Diane Pulford, President
- Tina Windhausen, Treasurer
- Phyllis Locke, Secretary
- Kathleen Hill, Board Member
Our on-site staff is here to serve the membership and the daily needs of the property.
- Andria Knapp, On-site Manager
- Linda Thompson, Assistant Manager
- Kevin McQuade, Maintenance Superintendent
- Bill Fitzgerald, Assistant Maintenance Superintendent
- Geoff Bahr, Maintenance Technician
- Kevin Dibble, Maintenance Technician
- Brian Morris, Maintenance Technician
- Daniel Starcher, Maintenance Technician
The managing agent and cooperative attorney are hired to oversee the functions of the property.
- Tailor Made Property Services Inc. – (816) 421-1555
- Bradley Constance, Cooperative Attorney
- Su Bacon, Recording Secretary