HighLeah Member Fees
The following is an overview of membership fees in an order designed to help you distinguish between up-front and on-going expenses.
- At application time there is a one-time, non-refundable $24 credit report fee, and a one-time membership purchase of $170.
- If there are multiple people applying for co-membership, $24 will be assessed for each additional co-applicant.
- At move-in, you will need to pay the equity amount agreed upon at the time of membership purchase along with your pro-rated carrying charges.
- NOTE: All equity amounts are negotiable with the seller.
Carrying charges are paid on a monthly basis just like you would pay rent each month. They cover all expenses of the property.
Current carrying charge amounts:
- 1 bedroom range $498 – $551
- 2 bedroom range $512 – $567
- 3 bedroom range $525 – $581